L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A New Beginning...

Currently I am looking forward to moving back to Bay City, Michigan after 5 years of running away from mid-Michigan. It will be wonderful to spend more time with my family, in addition to Brian's family (Brian is my fiance). Finally, I will be able to settle down and begin creating the life I always dreamed of as a little girl. I just hope that it all goes well and that I am making the right decision in marrying Brian.

While there is no doubt that we couldn't love each other more (trust me, it is disgusting just how much we love each other!), I often wonder if he still feels as though I am too ambitious for him.
I am just a bit too interested in anything and everything. That isn't a bad thing, right?

Anyway, I just wanted to create this blog in an attempt to make some sort of sense out of my crazy life. It couldn't be crazier than it is at this moment!

All the best -

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket