L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 06, 2006

Midwest Rightwingers

I am going to keep an eye on this one...

L

Midwest Rightwingers

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger KTK said...

Thanks, and I like your Blog as well!

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just went there, Damn funny stuff! LMAO!

That Starfish dude is friggin hilarious, he wrote about the east coast snowstorm being Bush's fault, and I thought I was gonna die!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

Glad to know that there are SOME conservatives in the Midwest. By the way... I really love the Reagan quotes... I grew up with Regan and look back on that time period with great fondness.

As for Bush, I've been a bit conflicted as of late. He needs better handlers! I must say, I will always love his kickass, cowboy, Texas attitude.

Ah well, nothing is going to turn me into a liberal. NOTHING.

More later...
Lindsey

PS - Glad to know someone out in blogland is reading what I have to say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket