L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Weedy Garden: My Way

The Weedy Garden: My Way

Amazing, amazing take on choosing the path of one's own life. Honestly, it makes me feel good! While I'm not concentrating on reproduction currently, I am focusing on creating a life with Brian rather than my career at this point. Some in my family may question this, but if Brian and I have a successful relationship first, then I can fit in a wonderful career later - right? :-)

Looking back on my work/career history, it has always come second to my education and to my happiness. Isn't that the way it should be? I am not going to work tirelessly at creating a true career unless I know that my work will be noticed and that I will be recognized in SOME shape, way, or form. Even if it is a simple thank you.

Honestly, I think that is why I love E-Bay so much. People truly think that Brian and I are doing a great job!

More later...

Lindsey

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Christine Ansorge said...

Thank you, Lindsey. I really appreciate the feedback, and the boost. This time in history is such a tremendous opportunity for women to choose their way. I'm excited to see where all of our choices will lead the world.
Blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket