L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

little green colloquium: John Kenneth Galbraith, RIP

little green colloquium: John Kenneth Galbraith, RIP

The latest from the little green colloquium!

This particular piece happens to be right on the money - although I don't know if I would have ever made the connections made in this piece on my own...

It makes me wonder EXACTLY why my Great-Grandparents made so much money off of their livestock...

More later... The big ol' political post will just have to wait until morning.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket