L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tales from Abroad - Michigan State University

I apologize for not getting around to posting last night. It just didn't happen.

There was so much I came across yesterday that I wanted to share with everyone! So here it goes:

I rediscovered the Tales from Abroad essays on the Office of Study Abroad website at MSU. For a little bit of background for those not in the know, I am an MSU alum. During my five years there, I studied abroad no less than five times. I participated in two semester programs (one in Ecuador and one in Spain), as well as various summer programs (one in the United Kingdom, which started it all, and two different programs in Mexico). My senior year at MSU, I even worked as a Peer Adviser in the Office of Study Abroad.

To make a long story short, I've been well aware of the opportunity to have essays pertaining to Tales from Abroad posted on the website for years. I don't know what it is, but up until recently, I've been very reluctant to write about my experiences studying abroad. They are so personal, so wrapped up with who I am that it has been difficult finding the right words.

Well, that is now the project that I'm working on. I want to write about those experiences! Watch for my essays here, on Tales from Abroad, and on my website. I'll keep you posted. I've included links below! Enjoy.

Lindsey

Tales from Abroad
MSU Office of Study Abroad
Michigan State University
StudyAbroad.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket