L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Favorite Texas Places...

A few of my favorite Texas places - Austin and San Antonio.
I lived in Austin for 6 months during the Summer/Fall of 2002.

I have a lot of great memories - Andy, Cheryl, and Karen - and some not so good memories - loneliness of living on my own in Texas and crashing my 1989 Pontiac Grand Prix out on Highway 290 (right by Applied Materials, my former employer).

Austin will alway remain a favorite, though it is the reason I am in The Woodlands now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This past fall Cheryl and I took a haunted walking of Austin (highly entertaining and recommended) - The Capitol (former kingdom of 43) was included!

The Alamo - Another favorite.

The family trip consisting of Erica, Justin, Brian, and I will always be a favorite.
The Alamo, in my opinion, stands for all that is great about the US.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See, I am not all about trashing Texas! Quite the opposite - I will always consider myself an Honorary Texan.

But what can I say? I was born a Michigander! Just like Madonna!

(Madonna happened to be born in the same town as Brian and I - Bay City.
She stated that it was a stinky little town. According to my Mom, it stinks due to all of the sugarbeat processing plants in the area.)

More later!

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket