L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

just another day - Abby Schwab

Not sure what to say... After updating my livejournal to include schools, I stumbled across the LJ of an old high school classmate. Not just any classmate, mind you, my former "archrival." Evidently she doesn't mind letting people into her head as she didn't privatize any of her entries... She just doesn't make that kind of mistake.

Anyway, I know have a completely different view of her as a person.

Somehow, she actually has a heart. I have known her for years, but until I read her LJ, her inner most thoughts, I didn't realize it.

More later...

L

just another day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket