L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2006

Yahoo! 360° - Princess Amber's Blog - Turner's Syndrome---my story

I've been debating for quite a while as to whether or not I wanted to discuss Turners Syndrome in my blog. It is a genetic disorder that I've dealt with my entire life. As a result, I am quite short - 5 ft. - and I am unable to conceive children naturally.

While there is SO much more I want to say on the subject, along with my personal experiences growing up with TS, included is link to a blog written by a witty 19 year-old with TS.

One of the best things about having TS is meeting other strong girls and women who have the disorder!

More on all that later...

L

Yahoo! 360° - Princess Amber's Blog - Turner's Syndrome---my story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket