L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Few Odds and Ends

I'm back after a bit of an absence and am trying to figure out exactly where I want to take this blog - and the others to be honest. There's tons going on in my life right now - and with any luck, things will be settled sooner rather than later.

Hopefully, I will get fully back into the swing of writing, so check out the poetry, stories, personal rants, and everything else included in my blog universe.

More later...

Lindsey

PS - Ahhhhhh... It is finally Spring! (Even if it hasn't exactly sprung yet in Michigan)

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket