L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 11, 2006

This and That...

What an evening! I just wrote an incredible poem about Wheaten (who I haven't thought about in a long time, though I did call him up right after Brian and I got engaged)... Not sure if it is my best work, but it definitely was inspired. It just seemed to flow from the keyboard. I love writing when that happens... (Click the link to Writings of A Misguided Blonde to read it!)

Also, I might write a guest entry on procreation, pregnancy, etc. I am psyched, even if I haven't really written what I'd like to say yet. It'll get done over the weekend though; I just hope that I can squeeze in all of my thoughts. My God! I have at least 16 years worth of thoughts and ideas (women with TS will understand why).

More later...

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket