L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Authors' Blogs!

Laura's Look
Doreen Lewis - Romance Author

As I was surfing this evening, the blogs of these two women caught my attention. Laura is a first time author who just completed her first novel and Doreen appears to have been published extensively. I am going to use it as a study of what I need to do in order to develop as a writer.

Much, much more later...

L

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger doreenmary said...

Awww. I was trying to search an old poem of mine I posted at my blog... so in that search came up MY name at Your blog. THANK YOU THANK YOU for seeing something good in my ramblings and sharing with others

Doreen
(www.doreenlewis.blogspot.com).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket