L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ms Vickie The Southern Belle

Ms Vickie The Southern Belle

Another interesting blog that I need to explore more deeply.
The South Rises Again...

That one was for Brian ;-) He definitely has the heart and soul of a Southerner - hence the NASCAR obsession.

More later... Lindsey

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Maquila Donna said...

I checked on Ms Vickie's post. It's an optimistic and positive one. I like that spirit!

Elpidia

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

So did I! I'd have to say that spirit is what draws me to different blogs - and I want to share it with readers.

Thank you so much for commenting! I greatly appreciate it!

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket