L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 07, 2006

Casablanca

Image hosting by Photobucket

Amazing, amazing movie. Certainly one of my favorites, if not my favorite! It also holds a lot of meaning for me personally. Ah yes, the good ole college days.

More later.

L

PS - I'd give anything to look like Ingrid Bergman in this movie... Sigh... I was born at the wrong time. 40s or 60s would have been good :-D

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Maquila Donna said...

Casablanca is also one of my favorite movies, well, as a matter of fact is the favorite one of a lot of people, that´s why is considered one of the best in the history of movies. What makes it that I prefer it over other movies if I don't even like Humphrey Bogart? The renunciation to the greatest love in exchange for a noble ideal.

Abrazos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket