L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 29, 2006

GeekGirl Unveiled

GeekGirl Unveiled

Simply a beautiful mostly-photo blog... It really makes me want to get out the camera. I'd love to learn more regarding photography. Honestly, I'm not sure what is stopping me. I need to do two simple things : get own my own wonderful digital camera and put together a wish-list of items I'd need for a proper camera, flashes, etc.

The writer of A Blog for All created a great wish-list for the very same reason. As you might have guessed, I keep a VERY close eye on this blog.

More later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket