L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Job Pundit

Job Pundit

Amazingly insightful blog on the job search. I hate to say it, but their description of job satisfaction is dead on. In my opinion, employers simply need to ensure that their lower-level workers are utilized to their full potential. After nearly 2 years of corporate experience, I have to say that I've yet to find a position that is even remotely intellectually stimulating. I have had lots of thoughts and ideas on how to make things run more smoothly, and have even tried to take them to upper management. They have always fallen upon deaf ears. In my last position, my "audacity" to make my opinion known probably cost me my job.

More later.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket