L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 15, 2006

I Happen to Be Somewhere In The Middle

Blogging My Life As A Wife

A young woman blogging about her life as a stay at home wife. It is funny though, she's approximately my age, doesn't have any children, and is currently looking for a job (although on the other side of the world).

Christina's Shoebox

Man, this one really got to me. This woman is SO incredibly ambitious! She's working on a PhD in Chemistry and she's then going to go to Law School. Oh, and she had two miscarriages over the last year (the angels link will make you want to weep). All this and she's probably 28 or 29! Amazing...

Anyway, she mentions one Post Secret that was included this week- and it struck a cord with me as well (having TS and all).
I might just have to e-mail her...

More later.

Lindsey

3 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Hi Lindsey, thank you so much for visiting my blog and mentioning me in your post. I always enjoy getting new visitors. Feel free to stop by anytime and ask any questions you want.

I am sorry to hear about your TS. I am not yet in the realm of knowing that I can't have children, but I have times when I fear that it will ultimately go that way. A lot of fertility treatments are against my husband's beliefs, so I have to honor that. And the thought of experiencing another pregnancy loss...well I don't even want to think about that just yet. So when I read that PostSecret card, I definitely related to what that woman was feeling.

BTW, your website is beautiful! I very much enjoyed looking at it.

Christina

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

Christina -

Thank you for the kind comment! I really hope that you and your husband are able to have that child you both want so badly!

As for your website, I had to laugh. I also keep my journals in boxes as a little girl too - but hat boxes! LOL
I LOVE your site! It really is beautiful.

I was pleased that you enjoyed mine so much. As you may have noticed, there is a lot I want to include yet. Now that my friend and I have completed our TS blog, I will have time to complete my personal one.

Take care and good luck!

Lindsey

- Oh, by the way, my cat Sparty looks SO much like your little Tigger. It is UNCANNY.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Hey Lindsey, thanks! My HTML/Java skills are extremely, shall we say, modest, and I generally fly by the seat of my pants as I'm putting my website together, but I'm very proud of my little blog :)

I look forward to reading more from you!
Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket