L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ABC News: Science: Feeling the Gender Gap Firsthand

ABC News: Science: Feeling the Gender Gap Firsthand

Amazing article regarding the loaded topic of women and science. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decisions in college...

You know, I still have most of my life ahead of me (probably 50-75 years) - I just hope that I make the most of it.

More later...

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket