L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, October 26, 2006

So Much Going On, So Little Time!

I realize that I have been gone for quite some time, but I keep stumbling across great websites (all for free) that just beg to be tried out. Sometimes, you hit on a jem. Brian sent me info. on this website called Associated Content, and it has been incredibly surprising. I've actually been PAID (yes, I said PAID) for content I've submitted (and you can bet your you know what that there is a long line of items written by yours truly waiting to be published too). As a result, I'm revamping my blogs and my writing system. All of my poetry will be published will be published via Pen N Paper (hat tip to Julie, who created it!), all of my general content/papers will be published on Associated Content, and everything else will stay on my private PC for now (although my LiveJournal will continue to serve as my journal (at least I have the option there to keep certain posts private).

Anyway, there is tons going on behind the scenes here in Bay City. I plan to address what is going on regarding the upcoming election, as well as my perspective, very soon. In addition, I'm hoping to update my LJ and blogs soon. I also have lots to add to my blog roll and del.icio.us accounts. Look for lots more to come.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket