L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shameless Plug! lindseyrussell.com

Somewhere along the line, I forgot to mention my website - lindseyrussell.com.

I revamped it completely, meaning I removed bad links, added a few ones, corrected mistakes, and removed information that is no longer accurate. There are some drastic changes coming soon (more details later)! I'm very excited about it.

In the meantime, I'd love to have feedback on what I have now (it isn't going away when I redo the site; it is just going to be incorporated into one area of the site). Please take a minute to check it out!

Lindsey

www.lindseyrussell.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket