L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Apologies....

From time to time, it becomes necessary to explain what is going on behind the scenes. You may have noticed that my blogging has been very light as of late. There are a couple of reasons for that. First off, I've been working for a music website that will be launched to the public at the end of this month. I already have over 30 pieces written there. I've mentioned it here a few times, but I didn't realize at the time that those not registered with the private beta would not have the ability to see my profile - yet.

This website appears tailor made for me, and I hope to be compensated for it (we'll see if I actually get the check). However, compensation comes into play for only the first 30 entries. Thus, I will only be adding one new entry a day now. I enjoy the website enough to continue with it; however, it isn't worth my time spending hours a day there. As a result, I've come up with a happy medium.

In addition to getting things taken care of at JamsBio, I haven't felt well the last few days. I've felt lethargic, had severe headaches, and felt drained of energy. I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling better now. It hasn't helped that I've had a lot on my mind too. Everyone is growing up around me, and it is time to make some serious decisions with regards to my career. No matter what happens, I don't want to give up my writing.

Now that things are getting back to normal, the blog should be returning to normal as well. There are several posts that I've been planning.

Hope all is well!

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket