L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My New Amazon Associates Store

You many have noticed the new bar at the top of my blog. I've long debated whether I would add Google Ad Sense to my blog; however, I came up with a better alternative, Amazon Associates. You can find the entire store at the bottom of the page. In keeping with this blog, I have added movies, music, and books. I will soon be creating a more full-fledged store on my main website, www.lindseyrussell.com.

Thus far, I'm happy with the option that the Amazon.com program provides. I have the option of creating 100 separate stores!

More later,

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket