L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Right on the Left Coast: Views From a Conservative Teacher

Right on the Left Coast: Views From a Conservative Teacher

If you read my blog regularly, you can understand why I was drawn to this particular blog. The thing is that while the title might have lured me in, the content begged me to stay. He raises several issues that I've heard all too often from my Mom over the years. While my sister has been silent on such subjects thus far, I can only imagine that it is due to her being incredibly busy getting through her first year teaching and planning a wedding. That isn't even to mention the fact that she and her fiance moved into their new home just last fall.

I will be highlighting stories from this blog from time to time.

Lindsey

UPDATE - I incorrectly thought that the person who writes this particular blog was a woman. This is a major oversight of mine, and I apologize.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Darren said...

If I read this post correctly, you think I'm a woman?

Well, not since that Halloween party back in high school, but that's a different story--and I doubt any pictures of that exist anymore :-)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

I'm incredibly embarrassed.

I'll change it. Thanks for checking out my blog.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Darren said...

No problemo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket