L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Waiting... UPDATE

UPDATE - My neighbor at one point needed my help with her husband Carl. That is all it was, thank God. Also, she needed to vent a little bit. When I think that I'm going through a rough time, I think of her. Her son-in-law has only months to live and her husband might have to be on dialysis for the rest of his life.

Lindsey

While I know that I have a tendency to worry about everything too much, today I have reason to worry. I received a short voice mail from my childhood neighbor (family friend, childhood babysitter, and adopted Grandma). She wanted me to call her back right away. Well, I did, but no one was home (that is strange in and of itself).

Her husband Carl had a severe health scare this past fall, and quite frankly, their son-in-law is dying from cancer (there isn't much that even the University of Michigan can do at this point). There are three reasons I can think of as to why she would call me (I always have to call her and she hates being on the phone), and none of them are good. Waiting is awful.

Lindsey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket