L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Attempted Censorship Comes to Associated Content

In case you think that censorship can only be found in Canada, Europe, Australia, etc., read the articles below. Conservative thought, actually anything other than supposed "mainstream" thought, is being attacked on a website called Associated Content. Those that know me know that I write for this website. I've had my share of attacks over the years too. Once again, it just angers me that no honest discussion can take place. I sympathize more than the author could ever know.

Why I Hate America by Anonymous - Associated Content

Attack of the Shadow People! - Associated Content

Lindsey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket