L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 14, 2008

Michy Hospitalized - UPDATE 1

The latest two updates on Michy are included below. You'll find the original post further down. It looks as though Michy will be in the hospital for quite some time.

Lindsey

Myspace.com Blogs - Michy @ the Hospital - Day Three - Michelle L Devon (Michy)™ MySpace Blog

Myspace.com Blogs - Michy @ the Hospital - Day Four - Michelle L Devon (Michy)™ MySpace Blog


There has been a lot going on in my life recently. The father of a family friend passed away (I didn't really know him, but I knew one of his daughters and her family well), I found out that two teachers from my childhood have cancer (one is terminal), and the son-in-law of dear family friends (my parent's neighbors, who are essentially like adopted grandparents to me) passed away too. Then, last night a couple of things happened. First, I found out that a house down the street was robbed close to a week ago. Not only that, but some neighbors saw four men trying to break into another house last night. It was a little disconcerting to say the least (our neighborhood is normally very quiet). After making sure that all the doors were locked (twice) and making myself something to eat (I couldn't sleep), I learned that one of my oldest and dearest online friends is in the hospital.

She is a wonderful writer and has inspired me more than she'll ever know. You can read all of what I've written about Michy here. She is doing well enough (at least at this point) to write from her hospital room. She's already blogged her first two days. I will be adding to this post as she continues to write about her ordeal. I encourage everyone to read her writing. It is funny, pertinent, witty, and informative. She is the most prolific writer I know.

Myspace.com Blogs - Michy @ the Hospital - Day One - Michelle L Devon (Michy)™ MySpace Blog

Myspace.com Blogs - Michy @ the Hospital - Day Two - Michelle L Devon (Michy)™ MySpace Blog

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

Lindsey

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket