L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 01, 2008

More on Palin

Palin: Bad Mother, Bad Woman | The Anchoress

I have so much to say on Palin being selected as running-mate. I'm still working out exactly what I will say. There are just that many layers to this. However, after reading this particular post by one of my favorite bloggers (even though I'm not Catholic), I needed to share it here. She addresses some of my anger at just how the Democrats have handled this so far.

As far as I'm concerned, ALL women, not just Democratic women, should have a right to speak their mind, to stand up for what they believe in (even if it goes against the Democratic party platform), and to pursue career and personal happiness. She would be hailed as a hero if she were a Democrat. Instead, we see people questioning whether or not she is a good mother just due to the fact that she is now on the national stage.

My anger runs so very deep on this one, but at least now I have someone to admire in politics.

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket