L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Political Extremism

I've been reading too many political books lately, and as a result, it is inevitable that it would spill onto my blog. The books seem to have a common basis and have greatly helped me understand the intellectual basis of both liberals and conservatives.

Why does this matter? Unfortunately for me, all of this reading made me realize just how deep the schism is in this current national election. It isn't pretty, and I can't see much good coming from it. It is becoming ever more clear that there is indeed nothing new under the sun.

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket