L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2005

100 indecisions - Interesting Blog...

I apologize for not writing earlier today... Today, like the rest of my life right now, has been an complete mess. Although, I must admit, it felt great to get a lot of stuff on E-Bay, go through old pictures from Spain, Ecuador, Austin, Etc. It also hurt.

I am caught in a state of indecision. On one hand, there is travel, the life I life behind the day I graduated from MSU. On the other hand, there is the process of reclaiming the quiet, small-town life I had as a little girl. Both have their advantages, their attractions, both have their drawbacks as well.

After thinking all of this over today, I came to the realization that all of my personal relationships and connections far outwiegh my childlike desire to arbitrarily tramp across the universe. Why do I feel as though I need to travel extensively in order to discover who I am? All that I am going through and will have to go through in order to create a wonderful life with Brian will and has given me a whole new perspective on myself, my life. And I am grateful for that! And there is one other thing. Can't writing fill that deep-seated void I am currently experiencing?

I do believe it can.

I just need to move onward and upward. And hope to God that certain members of my family understand that this is what I have to do right now.

There is plenty of room for all experiences in life; I truly believe that is the case.

By the way, I had an extremely disturbing dream last night. I dreamed that I gave birth to twins in Lansing, Michigan - A boy and a girl. In this dream, Brian named them both without even consulting me; in addition, I was extremely scared as well due to the fact that neither Brian or I had jobs in the dream either.

It was a very disturbing dream. I do certainly want to have children someday - as soon as I am married and our married life is somewhat settled.

I suppose it is natural to truly question your life at a time like this, but all I end up with are more questions than answers. I know I have to follow my heart, I just wish that I could have my cake and eat it too!

More later...

Lindsey

100 indecisions

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket