L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, June 13, 2005

Living as Trinity - Yet Another Interesting Blog

Living as Trinity

Besides being written by a woman in London, it intriques me that she included one of my favorite sayings in the description of her journal "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

I am definitely living it right now. I really hate to say this, but it looks like the engagement is off.

While Brian is absolutely going to go back to Bay City, Michigan, I honestly can't see it right now. For better or for worse, my life is in the Woodlands right now. I have an immediate job opportunity here. There certainly is no guarantee back in Bay City. All I see is months and months of unemployment or working for minimum wage.

It is true that I miss my family an incredible amount. It is also true that I have always had great plans for my life. How do I want to put this?

I am willing to take risks, try new things in order to accomplish what I want to accomplish. Brian isn't. I must admit, I am incredibly crushed. I just don't know what else to do.

I haven't been myself in months. For once in my life, I see a future. I just wish Brian could see it as well. It could be his, if he would join me. I love him with all of my heart and soul. I just wish he could see it the way I see it.

I understand why he is incredibly upset and completely unsure of what to do. I have felt this way for months. Unfortunately, I have to stand my ground in order to save some shred of myself, my dreams.

Much, much more later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket