L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 18, 2005

An Apology...

These last few months back in Michigan have been extremely stressful, and Brian and I are still trying to get our lives, our life together, back to normal (whatever that is).

I apologize for not writing in months... In a way, it just underscores how completely awful this last year has been for me.

Enough angst for now.

As I will be 25 one month from today, I still have time to get my life together and figure this mess out. Right now, all I can do is move on.

More later... Stay tuned...

2006 can't be any worse... We can only move in a positive direction.

Lindsey

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Nick D said...

I always thought 25 would be the begining of my prime which would than last for 20 more years from there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket