L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Buttrick Cousins.... A Collage

As I was bored and unable to sleep whatsoever, I decided to post pictures of the younger Buttrick Cousins - led by my baby brother Garrett. Members of the younger generation not pictured - Austin Potter - the oldest member of Potterville.

Not sure if I should include Alex in the younger generation of cousins... She will be off to U of M this fall... I guess that puts her with Abby, Emily, Erica, and myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Upper Left-Hand Corner - Mallory Ornatowski - The youngest Buttrick Cousin - with Santa during the Night-Before the Night-Before Christmas 2004 at my parents' home.

Aunt LaLa is her favorite! More later...

Upper Right-Hand Corner - Potterville - specifically Grant and Miss Mackenzie Lynn - entertaining Mal.

This is why Aunt Robin doesn't want to host the Night-Before the Night-Before!!!

Bottom Pictures - Mallory with her rents... Aunt Amy and Uncle Kevin!
We used to call her "Chicken Hawk" as a baby. This was due to the look she would give everyone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mallory wasn't the only one to get on Santa's lap last Christmas!
Garrett was a good sport and participated too...

Anything goes during the NBNB...
I could post incriminating evidence against various guilty parties if I wanted too!
Did I mention VIDEO?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mallory with one of her Daddy's deer this past fall... My Uncle Kevin, like my Dad, is an avid hunter.

I guess that is it for now... I came across all of these old pictures during my furious cleaning this afternoon.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket