L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Updated Family Pictures....

My wonderful brother and sister together at MSU...

Garrett stayed with Erica for the weekend while my Dad was at the cabin in Canada and my Mom went Christmas shopping with my Aunts...

I miss the times Garrett and I spent together on weekends at MSU...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Erica and her boyfriend Justin, a soon-to-be cop from the UP (Upper Penninsula of Michigan).

He really is a great guy and they seem to be incredibly happy...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Garrett and Wooly (Justin's nickname) just hanging out at State...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Need I say more? My baby brother hamming it up... As usual...

It is hard to believe that he is in high school already.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll post more family pics after Thanksgiving and the Hoffman reunion.
The next few weeks are going to be very interesting.

Love, Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket