L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Human Rights Ecuador

Quite frankly, I am going to have to keep up with this blog...

On December 21st of this year, it will have been exactly 4 years since I left Ecuador a bundle of energy wanting to right all of the wrongs I saw first hand in Ecuadorean society in the 4 months I spent studying at the elite Universidad San Francisco del Quito in la valle de Cumbaya.

To this day, I regret I didn't become more involved while I was there, I regret the fact that I have lost touch with my wonderful host family, I regret the fact that I've so readily dismissed my experiences abroad as simply "learning experiences."

It is time for me to finally deal with all I learned in Ecuador, Spain, and Mexico. It is about time...

More later...

Lindsey

Human Rights Ecuador

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket