L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Moonlight Masquerade/Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Buttrick's

The woman's description of herself in this blog took me totally by surprise... It could have been a description of me!
VERY creepy.

By the way, Brian and I went over to Grandma and Grandpa Buttrick's home tonight for dinner - pot roast - YUM!
It was incredibly intriguing... I know they both worry about Brian and I... Grandpa thinks that I can collect unemployment in Michigan, but I doubt it.
Besides, I don't want to collect unemployment!

In my opinion, it would be like an admission that I failed. There is no reason why Brian and I can't have new jobs by Christmas.
In all honesty, we both needed a vacation from "life." Thanks to my Granparents, that has been possible.

It is now time to get down to work and create a wonderful, successful life for myself.
I'll be 25 in a few short weeks and I don't want to approach 30 thinking: Is this it?
Anyway, I get the feeling that Brian feels the same way.

By the way, I found out an interesting little tidbit from my Grandma - my Aunt Tara is retiring after this year.
Somehow, I just can't see Aunt Tara being retired.

Surprisingly, she wants me to sell her engagement/wedding ring from her first marriage on E-Bay.
In fact, we will be discussing the arrangements over Thanksgiving.

That marriage ended in 1981. You'd think that she would have sold it long ago as she has been happily remarried for 22 years...

I digress...

More later... I hope to post holiday pictures soon...

Love, Lindsey

Moonlight Masquerade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket