L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, December 02, 2005

A Few New Pics of Sparty, the Tree, and His Favorite Chair...

Brian was fooling around with the camera again and caught Sparty being the lazy little cat that he is. Can you believe someone just dropped him off?

Not only has he taken to sleeping under the Christmas tree and on his favorite chair, he loves our enclosed porch. While it is enclosed, this is Michigan in December after all and it is almost as cold as being outside. In addition, he loves snow too. As a result of this unnatural love of cold and snow by a cat from Texas, Brian and I now call him Snow Shoe...

As corny as it sounds, I can't imagine not having him around (the cat - and of course, Brian)...

More later...

L

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PS - I realize that I have not lived up to my promise of posting pictures from Thanksgiving. In all honesty, I didn't take any this year due to all of the commotion (see previous posts). There will be plenty come Christmas! I promise!
I should get some great shots of my siblings goldens... Houston is amazing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket