L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Against The Grain

Against The Grain

A rather interesting blog... I love all of the quotes that are included in the beginning. This guy is right, we have to be the change we want to see in the world. I truly am tired of sitting on my but these past months (it will be 10 months the middle of March to be exact). I really need to get behind something.

I am truly hoping that I end up getting a position with Case Systems... While Brian and I wouldn't be working together on a daily basis, we would be working for the same employer at the same facility. We'd be able to carpool everyday...

It truly is an innovative, young company that has great prospects, especially if Michigan's economy finally gets repositioned to further expand the science and medical research fields in the state.

Much more later...

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket