L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Book Bitches

The Book Bitches

Today's post on the blog above concerns a book called The Tenth Circle. From what I've read, I will absolutely have to read it!

It concerns modern family life; in particular, a 14 year-old girl's relationship with her father. At this point in my life, when I feel as though I have let everyone down, including my family and myself, in addition to dealing with my complex relationship with my own father, I couldn't think of a better read.

More later...

Lindsey

PS - Has anyone else noticed that this blog has become a bit literary? Not a bad thing, just an observation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket