L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 24, 2006

Nikki Pea : A Blog

Nikki Pea : A Blog

A great blog written by a cool chick in London...

Lucky girl! She actually likes her co-workers. I can't wait until I have a job again... I am getting ancy!

More later...

Lindsey
_________________________________________________

Update: Nikki commented and made a correction: She is from Toronto, not London.
I apologize for the inaccurate information.

More later...

Lindsey

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Nik said...

Hey, thanks for the link. I'm actually located in Toronto, Ontario though. :) Never lived in London (yet).

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger russelllindsey said...

Hey Nikki -

I corrected the post. Again, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you could give me.

Thanks again,

Lindsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket