L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bluehost.com

Bluehost.com

Well, a conversation with J earlier inspired me to take a look at web hosting services. The idea is this: I need a cohesive cover page for all that I've been working on lately. It is just too disjointed right now. It just needs a cover page!

Well, I realized that I still have access to my MSU accounts for a few more months (hopefully until August - I'll have to call). It used to be that you could purchase the same services once your two years beyond graduation were up. Not anymore. They don't allow anyone outside the university to purchase anything anymore. It all has to be done using university accounts. Oh well.

That got me looking into webhosting services. So far, Bluehost.com seems to be the best.

Any thoughts? Insight?

More later...

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket