L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Brain Droppings

Brain Droppings

WOW - Yet another great blog. I can't tell if this guy is very much a Republican or not. But that is a good thing! I am extremely tired of hard-core political beliefs on both sides of the aisle (but I have NO qualms in stating that I am Conservative and a Republican - even if I don't support EVERYTHING that has been coming up as of late).

In my humble opinion, all of this hard-lined, political infighting is destroying our nation. Read some of the articles I pointed out yesterday regarding Iran - and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway. When it rains, it pours with regards to discovering great blogs :D

Lindsey

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Bill C said...

Thanks on behalf of all of the contributers to Brain Droppings. We are all blushing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket