L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 19, 2006

In Soul: Holy Blood, Holy Grail?

In Soul: Holy Blood, Holy Grail?

Ok. I just have to write an entry regarding all of this. First off, the author of this blog, Ginnie, shares my exact feelings regarding "The Da Vinci Code."

Personally, I'd love to believe that Jesus Christ was married and had a child! Why this should offend anyone, I do not know. Then again, I've touched on this particular topic before.

Right now, I'm reading "Holy Blood, Holy Grail." I know a lot of it has been disproven, but it is still a very good story. Personally, I can't really take all of the secrecy and secret societies seriously. However, once again, I'm intrigued by the idea that not only did Jesus marry Mary M, have a child, but that his descendents fought a centuries old battle for the French monarchy.

Anyway, I've convinced Brian to go "The Da Vinci Code" tomorrow night... I really hope it is worth it. It has been way too long since I've enjoyed a movie in a theater.

More later.

Lindsey

PS - Yes, I know I still have to write that big political entry. I will do so shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket