L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, June 08, 2006

1st Annual State of the Blog Address

First off, I apologize for the delay in noting the 1st anniversary of my adventure in blogging (and writing in general). My blog started on June 1st, 2005 as a way of combining my love of computers and writing. Just for the record, my interests in computers started long before I met Brian Andrzejewski, but it has grown and been nourished through him.

I simply wanted to share with the world the current state of my life, especially my experience moving back to Michigan. Some might say that I haven't truly been a blogger for a year as there was a 4-5 month period in which I was silent. All I can say is that other issues were occupying my mind at the time; one of which has yet to be resolved.

Through this blogging experience, I've grown in my writing, reclaimed my dream of becoming a writer, and finally started down the road to creating the website of my dreams. I've also met a lot of people along the way. The future of this endeavor has never been brighter.

On the other hand, there is just so much I want to share with the world! I just hope that I can find the time once I have a full-time job.

More later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket