L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Simply Organized Life

Simply Organized Life

I still plan on eventually starting a professional organizing business. However, before I can do that, I have to get my own life organized (essentially follow a lot of my own advice - and the plethora of advice I found on-line).

More later.

Lindsey

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Carolyn, Simply Organized Life said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! There are always new tips to select from. And please feel welcome to attend one of the NAPO Southeast Michigan meetings in Novi. We meet the last Wednesday of the month. Just be sure to introduce yourself to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket