L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Well, it appears that Blogger has resolved all of the issues that we were all facing as bloggers all weekend. Fortunately, I came away unscathed.

I spent most of today writing for Associated Content. I created a Holiday Guide for Bay City. It is now up for publication. I can't believe how much is going on! The whole thing took me an hour or so to write, if not more. I might also write one regarding upcoming bazaars, as well as one for Standish. Brian even suggested one for Omer, which made me laugh!

Anyway, I'm really humming along with Associated Content. I've included all published items at the bottom of this blog. Check it out! Right now, it is mostly old items from my MSU days. There will be tons more published in the coming days as I have a backlog waiting for approval.

Take care. More later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket