L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 02, 2008

More Wierdness from Berkeley

Right on the Left Coast has been blogging up a storm today; it is definitely worth checking out. What really caught my attention was the article below. It doesn't surprise me as nothing concerning Berkeley surprises me anymore; however, it is noteworthy. I can't imagine parents and college students paying a fortune to go there. What kind of education are those college students getting? I can't imagine being a conservative woman there, but I digress.

Lindsey

Right on the Left Coast: Views From a Conservative Teacher: Berkeley, Beacon of Freedom and Justice For ALL

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket