L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, April 06, 2008

500th Post! Where Do I Go From Here?

This marks the 500th post on Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde. Soon, I will have officially been blogging for three years (May 1st). It is a time that I upgrade a little bit and better organize all of my content. This is where I need help.

There are several things that I'm considering here. First off, I'm wondering if there is a way to create stand-alone pages within Blogger. With WordPress, bloggers have the option to create a new post or a new stand-alone page. There are several things that I'd like to relegate to separate pages. Is anyone aware of a way to do this using Blogger? I've thought about moving to WordPress; however, that requires a lot of work considering the few features I want to utilize (I'd also like to be able to hide parts of longer posts behind cuts as is common in LiveJournal). Thus far, I've created a WordPress shadow blog (essentially I just uploaded all of the posts here to a WordPress blog). I'd love to get some feedback. My understanding is that I'm dealing with one issue here. If I can create stand-alone pages, I'll be able to hide items behind cuts.

Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Lindsey

P.S. - I love Blogger and really would like to stay here!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket