L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Proud to Be A Small Town Girl You Arrogant ....

This just made me absolutely furious. If Obama gets anywhere near the Office of the President of the United States of America, he will in no way, shape, or form represent me. I grew up in the smallest city in Michigan (literally) and still live in a relatively small town. I like it that way. I've spent my entire life defending small towns, my politics, etc., and I can't believe that this arrogant, racist (sorry, but anyone who supported the church of Wright for 20 years or more IS racist), elitist, intellectually and morally bankrupt fool is a contender for the most powerful position in the world. How can you look down on most of America with this much contempt? I'm livid. Ab.so.lute.ly livid. You can bet that I will be blogging MUCH more on Obama (once I calm down, of course).

Oh, and did I mention ignorant? He is completely ignorant of small town America. He doesn't even remotely know how to relate to most people. This is the exact reasons why I could never live in Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Houston (11 months was MORE than enough). It amazes me how many ignorant elitists there are in the world. It is no wonder most of the country is referred to as "fly-over country." This truly makes me want to throw-up.

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: You forgot to mention clinging to family also, you total fool
Obama Draws Fire for Comments on Small-Town America - America’s Election HQ

Lindsey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket