L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, April 11, 2008

iGoogle

I just spent some time this evening redoing my Google homepage. This is now known as iGoogle (for those not in the know). I added a page for all of the blogs I monitor daily. I can now take one look at my iGoogle page and see which posts I want to read on my favorite blogs. There is nothing groundbreaking there, but it is nice (thanks to RSS technology). I just never realized how easy RSS is to use in conjunction with Google. No need for the little "add to Google" button anymore (it is still helpful though).

In other words, if you are looking for a convenient online desktop to suit all of your needs (and I do mean ALL of your needs), iGoogle is perfect. What you can't get through iGoogle, you can get through other Google applications (you can see them all when you look at your Google account). It is just incredibly easy. I'm a true Internet junkie.

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket