L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Turner Syndrome and Abortion

I came across this blog the other evening, and I couldn't believe my luck! Here was a conservative male blogger discussing Turner Syndrome. Not only was he discussing Turner Syndrome, he discussed some of the reasons why any discussion of Turner Syndrome and abortion together makes me sick. Yes, there are people out there who would consider it best to abort a fetus diagnosed prenatally with Turner Syndrome. This is exactly why more accurate information on Turner Syndrome, and other genetic disorders like it, needs to be common knowledge. I've met quite a few girls and women with Turner Syndrome in my life, and I have yet to met one who didn't have something wonderful to offer the world. You can bet that I'll be keeping up with this blog.

The Other McCain: 'The dignity of living'

Lindsey

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket