L .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde

A fun, relaxing place to rant, rave, highlight interesting finds on the web, and initiate discussion on topics large and small. You may not agree, but you won't be bored! Take a look, feel free to comment, and enjoy your stay. You will also find several resources for creating your own website, blog, and web identity.

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Few Notes from My Desk

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank readers who still haven't given up on my blogging efforts. There are a few things that I need to address.

1. This blog is once again political. I know that I said earlier this summer that I was going to refrain from discussing politics. Quite simply, Sarah Palin changed all of that for me. End of story.

2. You will see changes soon. I'm not going to outline them yet, but there is a lot in the works.

I just wanted to clear that all up!

Lindsey

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photobucket